The easiest and fastest way to file
your TDS returns online
A Brief Description
TDS (Tax Deducted at Source) is an indirect system of deduction of tax by Indian authorities according to the Income Tax Act, 1961 at the point of generation of income tax. Tax is deducted by the payer and is remitted to the government by the payer, on behalf of the payee.
A TDS Return is a quarterly statement which has to be submitted to the Income Tax Department of India. Submitting TDS Return is mandatory if you are a deductor. It has details of TDS deducted and deposited by you.
TDS Return filing plans
Buy a CA assisted plan & Get Tax saving tips from professionals
Our Software supports TDS on Salary payments (24Q), Rent, property and other non-salary transaction (26Q), NRI (27Q) and TCS (27EQ)
In self filing charges for FVU submission will be Rs. 300/ return
Employees from top compaines file return through Taxraahi
Have a question ? Feel free to contact us
What our Customers say?
I found TaxRaahi to be the ITR filing software. I file my returns in less than 8 mins.
CA Sanjeev Bhargava
Bhargava & Assoicates
I file Business income return from TaxRaahi ITR software – it was easy, fast and free
I will highly recommend Taxraahi filing for salaried employees and corporates.
Founder, Shiksha Learning Academy
Features of TaxRaahi TDS software
What is TDS? Who is required to file TDS returns?
Tax Deducted at source as the name suggests collection of tax at the origin of the Income i.e. as and when income is earned. The income tax act requires that the person (deductor) who makes the payment to any other person (deductee) shall deduct at certain percentage tax while making the payment and remit the same into the account of central government on behalf of receiver of such payments.
Thus the recipient of income (deductee) receives the amount net of taxes. The recipient of income can claim credit of this TDS while filing his income tax return on the basis of FORM 26AS or TDS certificate. The TDS return is simply a statement giving quarterly summary of tax deducted along with PAN of payee (deductee), Payment details etc.
Every deductor shall file a quarterly return for Tax Deducted at Source in form as prescribe prescribed on or before due date.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Add Deductor: Add Deductor details such as TAN Number, Address etc. You can also import from excel sheet or conso file.
2. Add and Verify Challans : Enter challan details and verify challans from OLTAS directly with our TaxRaahi TDS software.
3. Add Deductees/Employees: Add deductees along with their PAN and TDS Details.
4. Match Challan with Deductees: Choose the challans for each deductee. If any challan amount is unused is can be carried forward to next quarter.
5. Verify Return and Generate FVU for TDS Return Filing: Check for suggestive and validation errors. Once all the validation errors are fixed you can generate FVU from our TDS software.
- TaxRaahi is the only software which offers free return filing (for the first 5 returns).
- TDS Returns can be filed through TaxRaahi in just 5 steps and in less than 5 minutes. It will take you at least 15-30 min to file returns in other software.
- TaxRaahi always easy import from excel and previous year returns.
- TaxRaahi automatically verifies PAN and Challan details.
|TDS on Salaries(24Q)||April-June||July 31|
|TDS on all payments other than salaries(26Q)||July-September||October 31|
|TDS on payments to non residents(27Q)||October-December||January 31|