- How do I file a return request?
- You can place a Return request within 10 days of order delivery on firstname.lastname@example.org . However, in case of Damaged/Missing Product, the Return request should be filed within 2 days of delivery.
- Return request will be reviewed by TaxRaahi.
- After approval, pickup will be arranged for the product through our courier partners.
- If our reverse pickup service is not available on your address, we will ask you to dispatch the product. The courier charges will be reimbursed by TaxRaahi.
- After the product is received, it is verified against your claim and accordingly, Replacement or Refund is initiated. Please note that Replacement would depend upon the stock availability with the respective merchant.
- Under what conditions can I return/ replace my product?
The Returns/Replacement are accepted under the following cases –
Wrong Product – Wrong color/ size/ style,
- Wrong item ordered/ delivered
- Defective Product – Manufacturing defect/ Non-functioning (Not applicable, if the product is under Manufacturer’s Warranty)
- Damaged Product – Physical damage/ Tampered product
- Wrong Quantity – Missing Products/ Parts
- No Invoice/Warranty Received – Available on product
- Under what conditions returns/ replacement request will not be accepted? Returns/ Replacement requests will not accepted under following cases –
- If Products are Altered/ Used
- If Product is Returned without Original Packaging (price tags, labels & accessories)
- If Serial Number is tampered
- For Defective product that is covered under Seller/Manufacturer’s Warranty or Reported after 10 days of the Delivery
- For Damaged/Missing product that is reported after 2 days of the delivery
- For Products sold under specific promotions, details of which would be mentioned in the Product page and Terms & Conditions page
- Which categories are not eligible for returns/ replacement? Categories that not eligible for Returns/ Replacement are:
- After Activation of Products
- Customized Products
- E-learning & Music CDs/ DVDs
- When should I place Return/ Replacement request?
Within 10 days of order delivery the request for Return/Replace of the Product(s) should be initiated for Wrong/ Unsatisfactory product or in case of non-receipt of Invoice & Warranty (for Electronics only). However, under the following conditions, Return Request should be filed within 2 days of Delivery:
- Damaged Product
- Empty Parcel
- Missing Item
To file a return/replacement request, please reach out to TaxRaahi’ Customer Support.
- When do you initiate Pickup for Returns?
Once your request to return an order is approved, a pickup will be initiated. An email will be sent to you from our side, with information on the packaging, return address and required documentation. Please keep the product ready with all tags & accessories. Kindly ensure proper packaging to avoid any damage during transit.
Please take care of the following points, while packing your product for Pickup
- Product should not be used/altered/ tampered
- Keep original price tag & packing slip intact
- Mention Order Number on the box
- Do not seal the box
- Mention the Order Number/Delivery Address on the package, before handing over the packet to our Pickup executive
- Keep the Courier Company’s receipt for tracking purposes
Please Note – TaxRaahi shall not be liable for any incidental defect/damage, like liquid leakage/mishandling etc.
- What do I do if my area does not have a reverse pick up service?
If our reverse pickup service is not available at your address, we will ask you to dispatch the product. Return address will be notified to you in a separate email, along with the packaging instructions and required documents.
In case of Self-Shipment, TaxRaahi will reimburse your courier charges (upto Rs. 300. Please take care of the following-
- Mention the Order number/Delivery Address on the package, before handing it over to the Courier Representative
- Send a scanned copy of the courier receipt to our address
- Track your Return Shipment on the Courier Company’s Website
- Do I need to pay the courier company to send my product back?
If we are arranging the pickup then you do not pay anything to the courier representative if we arrange the pickup of your product. If you are using a courier service to ship your product back to our given address, you need to bear the courier cost at that time. However, we will reimburse the same. The courier charges eligible for reimbursement are up to Rs.300.
- Which documents do I need to attach for the return/ replacement process?
Documents are required during the Reverse Pickup of any product, after placing a return/replacement request.
- Reverse Pickup by TaxRaahi:
- Do remember to mention the Order Number on the package before handing over the packet to the Pickup executive.
- The receipt from the courier company must be kept as a proof for tracking purposes.TaxRaahi shall not be liable for any incidental defect/damage, like liquid/mishandling etc. by the customer.
- Mention the Order Number on the packet along with the Address (as mentioned in the email by us) before handing over the packet to the Courier Company.
- Share a scanned copy of the courier receipt with us, as a proof for dispatching the parcel, addressed to us.
- In case, you do not get a confirmation from us on receipt of the returned product, please track the shipment with the courier service provider.
- How will I know that my Returned product has reached you?
You will receive an email from us within 24-48 Hours of Pickup, along with the Tracking details. You can track the package on Courier Company’s website. You can also track the status of your return request at Support@taxraahi.com
- How much time does it take to replace an order?
- We initiate the replacement or refund within 2 working days of receiving the product at our center.
- The replacement may get delayed or declined if the product received by us is not as per your claim or in case of missing Order ID on the package.
- In which circumstances will TaxRaahi file return before due date?
- If you have requested for submission of TDS return on or before 25th of the filing month, then TaxRaahi will make sure that your return is filed.
- If in case you have placed the request after 25th of the filing month then TaxRaahi will not take any responsibility for filing of return before deadline.
Please note TaxRaahi will not pay any Late Fee Charge
- Under what circumstances will the retunr be filed after due date?
Please note TaxRaahi will not pay any Late Fee Charge