TaxRaahi’s GSTIN Search: Lookup Businesses with GST Number
Easy GST Verification at the click of a button
Helping you lookup GST registered businesses conveniently
Taxraahi’s GSTIN Search Tool
Enter GSTIN number of the concerned business in the field below and click “Search”
What is GSTIN?
GSTIN stands for GST Identification Number. It is a 15-digit number provided by the GSTN. Let’s look at the format of the GST number you need to verify GST number.
- The first 2 digits of the 15 digit GSTIN will represent the state code.
- The next 10 digits will be the PAN Number of person or firm engaged in Business.
- As proposed the State Code as defined under the Indian Census 2011 would be adopted In the GSTIN. As per the terms of the Indian Census 2011, every State has a unique two digit code. For eg. 07 for Delhi
- The 13th would represent the number of registrations an entity has within a state under the same PAN. It will be an alpha-numeric number (first 1-9 and then A-Z) on the basis of a number of registrations a legal entity (having the same PAN) in the same state.
Reporting a Fake GST ID
The introduction of the GST regime has been revolutionary for the taxation system in India. however, there has been a constant uprising in the pattern of misuse of the GST number as well. Many customers are under the perception that everyday commodities have become 12-18% expensive under the new GST rules. Under the new mechanisms, ignorance of the inner workings of the taxation system, many businesses are extracting illegal revenues.
The GST department has set up multiple helplines to help you report the offences and crimes committed to GST and the offences. Given below are the contact numbers:
- GST complain number: 011-23370115 or 0124-4688999 or 0120-4888999
- GST Complaint mail id: https://selfservice.gstsystem.in/ or email@example.com